Stretch marks are quite common among people. These marks can be seen as bands of parallel lines on the skin. The color of the stretch marks may vary from person to person ranging from white to bright pink to light gray. Upon touching, you will feel a slight ridge on your skin. Stretch marks can happen to anyone. The most common areas where stretch marks can be seen are- breasts, stomach, butt, hips, thighs etc.
What Causes stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are generally caused when the skin is stretched. Moreover, the increase in the cortisone levels can also make your skin to lose its elasticity which can also lead to the occurrence of stretch marks. However, there are several situations where stretch marks are commonly seen. Some of those circumstances are mentioned below:
- Stretch marks appear when you rapidly gain or lose weight. They are also quite common among teenagers after a sudden growth spurt.
- Women develop stretch marks during pregnancy as the skin stretches in numerous ways to make space for the growing baby.
- Various problems such as Marfan’s syndrome, cushing’s syndrome, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome increases the cortisone levels in your body, making your body to lose elasticity and develop stretch marks.
Who is at the Risk of Developing Stretch Marks?
- Having a history of Stretch marks
- Being Pregnant
- Being overweight
- Having dramatic weight gain or weight loss
- Using corticosteroid medications
- Being Caucasian, etc.
Most Effective Treatments Available to Treat Stretch Marks
Thankfully, there are treatments available that can help you improve the appearance of stretch marks and Laser Treatment is in the best treatment available in the market.
Laser Treatment- Laser stretch mark removal treatment is ideal for any skin type. Laser energy delivers pulsed energy to the skin, hence stimulating the production of collagen to improve smoothness. Laser light breaks down stretch marks and trigger the production of new tissues. The new collagen will leave the stretch marks smoother.
Benefits of Laser Stretch mark Removal
- It offers minimal side-effects
- Improved skin appearance
- No downtime
- Smooth, better looking skin
Those were some of the common treatments available that can help you get rid of unpleasant stretch marks on the various parts of your body. If you want to get rid of stretch marks and flaunt smooth and silky skin, get in touch with the experts at- https://bellapellecc.com.au. They use state of the art lasers and skin care technologies that can improve your appearance as well as your quality of life.