Eyebrow tattoos are a common procedure adopted by individuals who have lost their eyebrows due to health problems or have plucked them. Eyebrow tattoos are also referred to as ‘permanent makeup’. The purpose of applying these tattoos is to achieve a look similar to real eyebrows. Many people opt for cosmetic tattoos with the purpose of cutting down the amount of time and effort they have to spend on applying their make-up each day. However, the fashion trends change quickly, and this is the reason why people opt for safe eyebrow tattoo removal methods to get rid of their tattoos.
What are the Different Options to Remove Eyebrow Tattoos?
There are two types of lasers which are commonly used to removal eyebrow tattoos, which are mentioned below:
Nd:YAG- The Nd:YAG lasers have concentrated energy densities, greater beam diameter, large spot size and is considered an effective treatment for clustered and deep tattoos. Nd:YAG is considered an ideal choice for dark-skinned patients since it has a longer wavelength. Nd:YAG is effective in removing red, orange and yellow pigments. Depending on the size of the tattoo, 7-10 sessions may be required for 75% clearance of a professional tattoo.
Picosure– The Picosure laser is recognized as the fastest and most effective laser tattoo removal treatment in the world. It is capable of removing tattoos up to 75% faster than traditional Nd:YAG lasers can. PicoSure is an FDA-cleared laser which is designed to treat red, orange and yellow ink colors. It is the only picosecond laser that is capable of treating the full-color spectrum of tattoo inks.
Benefits of PicoSure Laser
- PicoSure laser is capable of removing tattoos in a shorter time span and offers better results. It is officially the fastest tattoo removal method in the world.
- Fewer treatments are required to remove tattoo completely without injuring the surrounding skin.
- PicoSure laser offers reduced side-effects and result in clearing the resistant tattoos that have stopped fading in response to other laser options available on the market.
- PicoSure can be used to remove a variety of tattoos in different ink colors such as blue and green. As mentioned earlier, it is capable of removing previously treated tattoos as well.
- PicoSure tattoo removal is very fast and takes between 25-60 seconds. In order to reduce the pain and discomfort, a numbing cream can be applied 30 minutes before the treatment.
- Each patient is different and so are the needs. Depending on the size of the tattoo, the type of ink used and the intensity of the ink, several sessions may be required to see the desired results. One may require 7-10 sessions to remove a tattoo completely.
Those were several major benefits of using PicoSure for safe eyebrow tattoo removal. If you want to get rid of your eyebrow tattoo, get in touch with the professionals who can offer you solutions based on your needs. The experts at https://bellapellecc.com.au/tattoo-removal/ offers a wide range of non-surgical face and body cosmetic and laser treatments to help you enhance your looks and improve the quality of your life.